Web development never stops. After a website is built, it's just the beginning of an evolving and iterative process towards improvement and optimization. Drupal provides an excellent framework for rapid prototyping and development of web-based applications, but to make it to the next level, you need to learn. So how do you effectively learn about your application and its users? In this session, we'll explore data analytics and Drupal. We'll examine a few topics, such as:
- Creating data-driven websites
- Basic A/B testing strategies
- Extracting statistically meaningful information from tests
- Tools for drawing inferences from data
- Using Drush to facilitate a data workflow
- Using the open-source R Project for Statistical Computing with Drupal
All in all, we'll discuss data, data workflows, and how Drupal can be just one instrument in your analytical toolkit.